SHIPPING & RETURN
Free standard shipping within Canada and U.S.A. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have special shipping inquiries.
For international destinations, we use FedEx, EMS, DHL or UPS. Shipping cost may apply.
Our shipment is from Monday to Friday (except Public Holidays). Orders placed on Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be processed on Monday morning. We shall declare the exact value of the order(s) purchased as per invoice. The delivery timeline is provided as reference only. We do not take responsibilities for any delays caused by payment authorization or delays arising due to customs clearance procedures at destinations. All orders require a signature upon delivery.
If orders cannot reach the customer’s delivery address, due to wrong information provided by customers or non-compliance with import requirements at destination countries, we will return the order(s) back to Montreal under possible resolutions. All expenses incurring due to this will be deducted from the refund, if any.
Return and Exchange
All items undergo comprehensive quality control and are checked for faults and damage before they are sent to customers.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you can simply return any item within 14 days of purchase for a refund or exchange (less cost of shipping), no questions asked, at the following conditions:
- Items must be returned in their original packaging and in their original condition with the identification tag still attached to the products with the disposable seal
- Used items cannot be returned for refund or credit unless due to manufacturing defect.
- We will accept any item that is defective due to a manufacturing issue at any time. We will handle the return for you and happily provide a replacement. The replacement could be the closest approximation if the original is no longer available or a refund.
- If you wish to exchange for a different product at a different price, we’ll either refund or ask you to pay for the difference.
- No returns or exchanges can be made on socks or underwear.
- “On Sale” discounted merchandise are only eligible for exchange.
Import Taxes & Duties
Due to each destination country has their own policy, costumers are responsible for any import duty/ taxes fees for your order.
To return an item to XIAN, please follow these steps:
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request your Returns Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) number
- Place in a large envelop or box up the item(s) you're returning/exchanging